Monday, July 30, 2012

Burning Calories, Giggle Style!


So I do not have a weekend re-cap just yet dear friends. Although it was just about the best girls weekend and I have loads of pictures to share with you. It will have to wait. But while you wait, let me help you burn some calories while you chuckle...

 "A hearty guffaw will burn more calories than a nervous titter, but researchers at Vanderbilt University found adults burn an average of 1.3 calories per minute while laughing with their friends."

{via}
So laughing is not going to burn the calories from that cookie you just ate, but it does have a lot of benefits and makes you & the people around you feel better inside! Besides telling very armature & silly jokes and laughing at myself, which happens a lot, SomeEcards really tickles me through out the day. They are everywhere now and some are just too good not to pass up. Here are a few of my favorites:











...and my most recent favorite...

Ok, that's all for now. Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment