Tuesday, August 7, 2012

No need to call a doctor, I'm just fine!

Don't ask me how it happened.

And no, I do not need help.

{i may be in denial}

You see I'm just a little addicted obsessed.

Just don't take me to that isle.

You may loose me for a very long time.

Plus I may dish out a few extra doll hairs for items I already have I don't need.

Insert my issue:


Shampoo & Conditioner Overload.

One would think that they are in the hair care isle, but really it's just my collection of hair wash. I admit. It really is horrid, I know, but I love to try new hair products, I love to use a different shampoo/conditioner each wash and I sometimes forget what I have already purchased because there is sooooo much of it.

This has to come to a stop. I have made a list of everything I have. So when I do hit up 'ol Walmart, I know that I already have a whole bottle of Herbal Essence's Tousle Me Softly and only need to buy the conditioner.

Are you curious what the list is? It's really bad. Please don't judge me!

Suave - Keratin Infusion Shampoo
Suave - Keratin Infusion Conditioner (2)
Suave - Tropical Coconut Shampoo
Suave - Tropical Conditioner
Herbal Essence - Body Envy Shampoo
Herbal Essence - Breaks Over Shampoo
Herbal Essence - Tousle Me Softly Shampoo (2)
Herbal Essence - Tousle Me Softly Conditioner
Herbal Essence - Hello Hydration Shampoo
Herbal Essence - Long Term Relationship Shampoo
Herbal Essence - Long Term Relationship Conditioner
Tresemme - Anti Breakage Shampoo (2)
Tresemme - Moisture Rich Shampoo
Tresemme - Breakage Defense Shampoo (2)
Tresemme - Breakage Defense Conditioner (2)
Tresemme - Healthy Volume Shampoo
Tresemme - Healthy Volume Conditioner
Bed Head - Some Like It Hot Shampoo
Bed Head - Some Like It Hot Conditioner
Redken - All Soft Shampoo
Redken - All Soft Conditioner
Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi Shampoo
Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner
Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Shampoo
Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Conditioner

Drum roll please, if my calculations are correct, that's thirty bottles.

In my defense, I use a lot more conditioner then shampoo, so I just get all thrown off once one is out but I still have more of the other. Justification here people!

Just don't tell my mother, she would  be so disappointed...

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I don't blame you! Hair products are fun to try out!
    Sadly this is what my pantry looks like.... with cereal! Pregnancy has changed my view on cereal and I just can't get enough of it. Every week I come home with like 10 new boxes... it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not judging you girl! I have 6 different kinds of shampoo and conditioner myself. I like to change it up! I love that you have 30 bottles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not judging.. .but do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, thanks for not judging! my newest favorite: Suave Keratin Infused, and and I always go to: Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly!

      Delete