Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sweet Nomination {Liebster Award}

Hellooooo! It has been quite the week for me as I have been traveling for work. I work for a Hotel Company, so traveling for work consists of walking many miles touring multiple hotels and eating a lot of really great food. Kinda evens out in the calories, right? NOT. But I love staying in hotel rooms. There is just something about a big plush king size bed that you can roll around in and not have to worry about making the next morning.

Lets be honest, I don't worry about that at home either!
But while I have been away, my dear, sweet sorority sista nominated for me for an award! First let me introduce you to Selena.
 The most positive, out going, down for any kind of adventure and sweetest thing I've ever me. It's always a good time with her and I am so lucky that we are friends. Go check out Selena here! You won't regret it, promise...

Thank you so much dear friend for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
The award is for up and coming bloggers with less then 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1) Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2) Answer the 11 questions that are tagged for them
3) List the 11 bloggers you nominate
4) Make up your own 11 questions to ask your nominees
So here we go....

Facts About Silly Little Me
1) I am a graduate of the University of Houston - GO COOGS!
2) I don't eat any vegetables, like none.
3) I love frozen treats, especially Popsicles
4) I have a little puppy named Tucker (Yorkie/Chihuahua mix)
5) I love getting mail & packages. It truly brightens my day.
6) I love traveling and can't wait to get to Italy some day.
7) I am an Aquarius in every way
8) I created a book club (drinking included)
9) I played 3 sports growing up. Softball, Volleyball, Basketball.
10) I love meeting people with great stories.
11) I wish I made more money because I love giving gifts to people.

Questions For Me To Answer
1. What let you to start blogging?
I really enjoy social media & sharing things that I do for my friends & family to keep up with. I just moved away from Houston to Dallas and thought this would be the perfect way to document my journey.

2. Any pets?
Just my little Tucker!
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, hands down. I love the music, the smells, the food, the family, the decorations but most importantly I love how it makes everyone around me so happy as well.
4. Favorite type of music?
My music selection is so eclectic. I can transform to just about any venue set. I love it all and I love finding new music!
5. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook 100%. I have a twitter (@sammiepayne) but don't really keep up with it too much. I mainly use it to post my instagram photos to.
6. What are some of your hobbies?
I love sports, out door activities, running, reading, anything fun with friends that makes me laugh, shopping fo sho.
7. What is your favorite thing about the summer?
SUN. Which makes it easy for swimming & tanning.
8. What do you love most about where you live?
My home is really cute & modern. I really should do more entertaining at my town home. As far as the city, its suburbia which I love. Very clean, lots to do in the area and you don't have to travel more than 4 miles for what you need.
9. If you could jump on a plane today where would you go?
ITALY
10. What is your dream job?
Retired. Haha, but something that allowed me to travel easily but only to fun places. I don't really know what I want to do when I grow up just yet...
11. Who do you look up to and why?
My mother. She is just the best person I know inside and out. I don't know what I would do without her.
Bloggers I Nominate
My Q&A Sesh for the Nominees
1) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2) Most embarrassing moment?
3) Best concert you have been too?
4) Favorite vacay spot?
5) First thing you notice on the opposite sex?
6) What is one goal you want to accomplish this year?
7) Best childhood memory?
8) What is your favorite meal of the day?
9) Worst habit you want to drop?
10) Favorite book you've read/are reading?
11) Celebrity crush?
That was a lot, but so fun and a great way to get to know other bloggers :) Now I'm off to tour some more hotels. I feel like I am walking about 10 miles a day! Maybe I should set my run tracker to see how far it really is......



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award! That's so cool that you work for a hotel company...that would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete