But I just can't stop watching!
So last night was the premier of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. If you don't have any idea what that means, please see below:
Basically there was a show on TLC about little girls in pageants. This 6 year old girl Alana was one of the children on one of the episodes. She was so hysterical that they apparently gave her, her own TV show. And all I have to say is THANK YOU. It is the most mind boggling, laugh out loud, thankful for your family, trash TV I have seen in a while.
Things I can't get enough of:
1) 90% of the show has to have subtitles because you can't understand half the crap they are saying
2) The nick names the family has given one another: Mama, Suga Bear, Pumpkin, Chubbs, Chickadee
3) 17 yr old Chickadee is in her 3rd trimester
4) The amount of times Alana talks and touches her belly
5) Alana just says the absolute best one liners for a SEVEN YEAR OLD.
It really is a ridiculous show, but it is pure entertainment people. I recommend checking it out if you haven't indulged in this guilty pleasure yet. It comes on Wednesdays at 9 PM.