Monday, June 11, 2012

Case of the Mondays

This weekend took a lot out of me for some reason and I am having a hard time catching up! I mean, it is Monday and all, but I am not normally this sluggish. I definitely am feeling a case of the Mondays and it could be because of multiple things. 
Maybe because I got to ride the jet ski's for the first time this summer and man does that take a lot out of you!
Or it could be because I have not been in bed at my normal bed time of 9 PM in quite some time. (yes, I like to be in bed at 9 PM, don't judge!)
or maybe the fact that I was in a car for over 700 miles this weekend driving all over Texas.
But my bet is because I have been out of town traveling every weekend for almost a month now!
It's exhausting. I need a vacation from my vacations! I wish we lived in a country with 4-day week days & 3-day weekends. I think that might solve my problem. Just one extra day to recuperate please & thank you! But I am not complaining, nope, not here! I love getting out, doing new things, seeing all my dear friends. I am just simply wishing for more time in a day, Is that too much to ask for?! Seeing as how I don't think my wish will be coming true, for now I will have to live with this slight sleepy eyed thing going on right now and get some much needed catch up rest.
BUT JUST NOT TONIGHT!
Why you ask? Because of this girl:
That's right, The Bachelorette is on tonight and I just have to watch. If I don't, then I know it will be spoiled by all the posts, updates and blogs I will come across Tuesday morning. So for tonight, you can find me on my couch watching, tweeting , and getting my weekly fix.

For my full weekend update tune back tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to open my eyes long enough to to let you know just how much fun I had :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I am SO over this season of The Bachelorette already! I'll probably have it on for background noise but these guys are SUCH losers that I don't think she should end up with any of them! Oh and did you hear.. Roberto from Alli's season is the next Bachelor. Snooooze fest!! At least Bachelor Pad will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good article. u are good writer. i will be glad if u join n read my blog at elvistangalayuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete