Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Get Me Outta Here...

...and get me to Italy!

I have for quite some time now been a little travel butterfly. Most of my bestest of the best friends are the same way and for one little lady, it doesn't hurt that her mother works for an airline-LUUCKYY! I would totally do it more often is I had a little more $$$ and PTO, but I sadly don't.

I have been all over the US and for as long as I can remember have been dreaming to go overseas. Now I have been out of the country, but I don't count the countless Mexican Beaches my bum has been on. I want to go to Italy. And I want to go now! (I know, I know, I sound like a pouty little kid) So to curb this need to get out of the country, I am more than normal looking into this trip. Like really really thinking about planning it for next year some time.

I really would like to hit up 3 main Italian cities (Rome, Florence, Venice) and then hop on over to Paris and end in London. I could realistically just stay in Italy for a while as there are a lot of cities I want to visit, but I don't know when I will get the opportunity again to go overseas and would like to spread it out until I can return.

Calling all people cooler more traveled than me that have been to any of the above places:
1) Best times to go?
2) Best cities you love?
3) How much to realistically save up?
4) Any great beaches?
5) Best non-touristy things to do?

Some day...this will be me...some sweet day...
[I really crack myself up sometimes]

2 comments:

  1. When you DO get to go on said trip to Italy, can you sneak me in your carry on? PUH PUH PUH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish it weren't so expensive to travel! My new goal is to go to 1 new place a year.

    ReplyDelete